Midland Railway Johnson Single partially built kit, traditional UK type loco kit, 10mm/ft scale (1:30.48 scale) 45mm gauge. Drawings supplied. Live steam alcohol fired. Need to make manifold , throttle and blower valves . frame chassis and wheels done for both engine and tender. Most domes and chimney are done. $700 (JG 091720)
On the left below, photo of another completed kit to show finished engine.
If you are looking for a particular item, you can place a wanted ad for free here
1:32 scale 2 bay hoppers, must be brass (e.g. Korean etc.) , road name not important. Will buy up to 12 cars. YG032421.
Accucraft streamlined UP yellow baggage cars (JJ081318 book)
Accucraft streamlined UP yellow car set or individual (AP92718)
Samhongsa gauge 1 brass cab forward, silver front (BG110118)
Aster SNCF U-1. (RW030119)
Aster Spam Can kit only (not rtr) (RY 042820)
Fine Arts Models Jersey Central Camelback locomotive and tender. In new condition, has not been displayed but kept in box (BW120411) $5,500
Aster Flying Scotsman, kit built, air tested but not steamed, so in new condition. Complete with manuals, box etc. (DH030320) $5800
SVRR is pleased to post garden railway items below on behalf of folks who have equipment to sell. Most of the items below run on 45mm gauge track, (commonly called G gauge). Pictures, descriptions, details, and comments regarding the items listed have been provided by the seller, not SVRR. SVRR LLC has neither inspected nor tested any of the items, makes no recommendations or warranty and is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any of the items listed. If you are interested in any item, please contact Sunset Valley Railroad by email, who will forward it to the actual seller. You would discuss the item with the seller and buy directly from them.
If you'd like to post an item on the site, please forward a picture, description and price to us.
Hornby O gauge LMS bogie goods van (DS) $40.00
Gary Raymond wheels, type F26 RDL, 26" wheel in 1:20.3 scale, dual ball bearings. (GS 100619) $50.00 for four axles
2) A Century + 10 of D&RGW Narrow Gauge Freight Cars, 1971 - 1981 by Robert Sloan. Signed by author. Spiral bound. Good condition. $75. GS 080221
Accucraft Welshpool and Llanfair number 14 locomotive in very good condition, runs well. (KS12219) $1850.00
Please be sure to scroll down as new listings can be at the top, middle or bottom of page!
Hornby O gauge clockwork (windup) GWR 4-4-2 engine and two GWR coaches, with windup key (DS) $390.00
Aster 241P; 4 cylinder locomotive. It was reworked by Triple R Services. It runs very well, and was run twice. Original owner with original packaging and instruction manual. (DN 032822) $14,500.
Roundhouse Davenport 32mm gauge, radio controlled, black with red roof and grey smokebox. Non insulated wheels.Brand new in box. (Loco still at factory so will be shipped from the UK). $2280 + $128 shipping
3) Narrow Gauge Pictorial Vol 2. 192 pgs. Paperback. Good condition. $25. GS080221
Hornby O gauge clockwork (windup) LNER 4-4-2 engine (DS) $190.00
6) Vanishing Varnish by Gregory LePak - signed by author #866 of 2000 limited edition - Excellent condition, 256 pgs. $80 GS080221
5) Rio Grande Narrow Gauge - The Final Years Alamosa to Chama. By Hereford & Robart. Paperback. Good condition, 112 pgs. $25 GS080221
4) Narrow Gauge Pictorial Vol. 9. 160 pgs. Paperback. Good condition. $25. GS080221
Halfway to Heaven book of the Darjeeling Railway by Terry Martin. This is one of the limited edition books, # 1506 of 2000. Very good condition. (JM 021521) $350.00.
Locomotive lamp. Origin unknown, plate on lamp inscribed "Locomotive light #323 Newcastle England 1931". Has not been lit. (GS102419) $500.00
1) George Beam + D&RG Volumes 1 and 2. by Jackson C. Thode. Images from the Rio Grande's official photographer with descriptions about each photo. Excellent condition hardcover with plastic protective cover. 280 pages each. $25 for each volume or $45 for both. GS 080221